FW: Treenimation: help wanted

Mike Hahn mike at treenimation.net
Wed Feb 27 09:44:50 EST 2008

Hi all,

Attention Python Programmers: I need help implementing my Treenimation
project. Feel free to respond to my help wanted ad (see below), even if you
don't know Pygame. When the time comes to implement the animation-ready
version of Treenimation (and that's a long ways off), I can always team up
with a 2nd Python programmer who does know Pygame. Thank you.

Regards,
Mike Hahn