Project Hosting request: Moon (a resend)

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Mon Feb 25 18:47:03 EST 2008

1. Project name             : Moon
2. Existing website, if any : http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Moon
3. One-line description     : Moon phase activity
4. Longer description       : Displays current Moon phase image &
information

5. URLs of similar projects : None

6. Committer list

      Username    Full name        SSH2 key
URL                         E-mail
      --------    ---------
------------                         ------
      garycmartin Gary C Martin    http://garycmartin.com/
id_dsa.pub    gary at garycmartin dot com

7. Preferred development model

   [X] Central tree. Every developer can push his changes directly to
the
       project's git tree. This is the standard model that will be
familiar to
       CVS and Subversion users, and that tends to work well for most
projects.

   [ ] Maintainer-owned tree. Every developer creates his own git
tree, or
       multiple git trees. He periodically asks the maintainer to look
at one
       or more of these trees, and merge changes into the maintainer-
owned,
       "main" tree. This is the model used by the Linux kernel, and is
       well-suited to projects wishing to maintain a tighter control
on code
       entering the main tree.

8. Set up a project mailing list:

   [ ] Yes, named after our project name
   [ ] Yes, named ______________________
   [X] No

9. Commit notifications

   [ ] Notification of commits to the main tree should be e-mailed to
the list
       we chose to create above
   [ ] A separate mailing list, <projectname>-git, should be created
for commit
       notifications
   [X] No commit notifications, please

11. Translation
   [X] Set up the laptop.org Pootle server to allow translation
commits to be made
   [ ] Translation arrangements have already been made at

12. Notes/comments:

FYI: Sorry for the dupe request, I sent this in a couple of weeks back
but can't see it in the online archives.