Preparing the XOs for next week's test

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Sun Feb 24 22:35:00 EST 2008

Right. But the suspend and resume problems we've seen with the mesh and
sharing can be recreated on a relatively small number of laptops (<10). So
we will either fix the problems, or turn off suspend in order to test for
scaling issues above 50. We have >50 MPs for next weeks testing.

So we should be ok.

Kim