Preparing the XOs for next week's test

Giannis Galanis galanis at laptop.org
Sun Feb 24 16:39:29 EST 2008

Kim,

You can see the diffs here:
http://dev.laptop.org/~rwh/announcer/joyride_vs_update1.html
 <http://dev.laptop.org/%7Erwh/announcer/joyride_vs_update1.html>
You will see that there are plenty of new stuff in joyride than just a
telepathy-salut update.

One thing we can do is use 693 and install the specific package, or make a
new Update.1 build that includes it. But we should test it individually
before putting it in the update.1 build.

One thing we can do is have half the XOs with 1721 in one channel,
and the other half with 693 in another channel.

Also, how about using B4s? Is there any effect in the performance except
suspend/resume?
I remember Ricardo saying there were hardware changes related to 4470.
Ricardo, can you confirm this?

If we decide on the build by tonight, I can have all the XOs updated  and
ready by tomorrow.