Common Exhibit XO questions/answers

Ixo X oxI ixo at myna.ws
Sat Feb 23 21:21:35 EST 2008

David,
I recently did a presentation at our local Bellingham Linux User Group
(BLUG), and staffed a table at a 'Technology Festival at Western Washington
University'.

You aren't kidding, I was talking non-stop about the XO , OLPC, demoing the
laptop, and sharing the various features with crowds of people around me.
Always lost track of time, and ran over the time I was supposed to be there.
:)

I too started to repeat myself, and realized having some signage with common
answers ( Where to get more info... laptop.org  and wiki.laptop.org.   How
to contact me for further info....  (email)  ...etc ..)   Would of been much
easier on my voice. :)

I like the previous idea too...  little business cards or 1/4 sheets of
information about the XO and where to get more info... etc...

I'm sure there's already a good start to this 'Conference exhibit FAQ',
somewhere on the wiki, but I couldn't find it, so I started a new page,
until someone can merge it.  I took some of David's thoughts and started to
formalize/format them...

   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Exhibit_FAQ

A thought, would be to put down the most common questions asked at a
conference, then could be seperated into 'top 10' and 'other common' in the
future.

-iXo