[OLPC library] Overweight Wiki Page

Jameson "Chema" Quinn jquinn at cs.oberlin.edu
Wed Feb 20 18:10:33 EST 2008

Making a mediawiki bot is not too hard - all the skeleton exists in python,
you only have to flesh it out with your own logic.

As for the TOC, the template idea is that you use <noinclude> ...
</noinclude> around all the parts of the templates that are NOT headers (or
you can start the noinclude after one paragraph, to give the idea). The
problem is, then you need a way to go from the main page to the right
section of the corresponding subpage, and from one subpage to the next - it
may be possible, I haven't done it