Community/OLPC Server Support Discussion

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 21:50:56 EST 2008

Michael,

Sounds like this conference should focus on OLPC - organizational
infrastructure.

I don't think we in Kathmandu have a burning need to discuss the Xs and
jabber right now. 3 of us in Kathmandu, Dev, Sulochan, and myself are
still in the heavy process of getting to know the XS. In a week or two
we may need to discuss w/ Wad and others the issues we encounter.

cheers

--
Bryan W. Berry
Systems Engineer