Salut and Suspend/Resume issues

Michail Bletsas mbletsas at laptop.org
Tue Feb 19 16:58:16 EST 2008

Yeah, let's drop everything and the kitchen sink on the radio!!

M.

John Watlington <wad at laptop.org>
02/19/2008 10:10 AM

Chris Ball <cjb at laptop.org>
cc
John Watlington <wad at laptop.org>, "Ricardo Carrano"
<carrano at ricardocarrano.com>, OLPC Devel <devel at laptop.org>, Michail
Bletsas <mbletsas at laptop.org>
Subject
Re: Salut and Suspend/Resume issues

The partitioning we made between the network processor and the
main processor was pretty clean.  Unfortunately, it doesn't support
low power operation.   I suggest rethinking the partition for Gen2.

wad