Salut and Suspend/Resume issues

Polychronis Ypodimatopoulos ypod at mit.edu
Tue Feb 19 13:10:22 EST 2008

If the time between a resume and a suspend is shorter than the time
period between consecutive presence updates (which is several minutes),
then the presence service should not even know that a suspend happened
in between. Then why are icons disappearing?

p.

--
Polychronis Ypodimatopoulos
Graduate student