Salut and Suspend/Resume issues

Giannis Galanis giannisgalanis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 12:29:43 EST 2008

The avahi works is that every several minutes(a predetermined timeout) each
host will send multicast request for all peers in its list.
Then all peers receiving this request will send a multicast reply.

The packets are multicast because the mesh is mobile/dynamic so we dont know
where the target is, or which is the ideal route