hosting request: Gadget

Dafydd Harries dafydd.harries at collabora.co.uk
Fri Feb 15 13:20:11 EST 2008

Ar 14/02/2008 am 15:53, ysgrifennodd Dafydd Harries:

> 1. Project name             : Gadget
> 2. Existing website, if any :
> 3. One-line description     : Jabber server extension for activity indexing
>
> 4. Longer description       : Gadget provides an index of Sugar activities and
>                             : their participants so that Sugar instances can
>                             : efficiently find discover them.

Perhaps useful to link to the description of the protocol it uses:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XMPP_Component_Protocol

This page contains background information on the way we've been using XMPP for
activity sharing so far and the problems we've found with it:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XMPP_Extensions

--
Dafydd