[Server-devel] Active Antenna woes

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Fri Feb 15 09:40:47 EST 2008

Those messages are certainly from the driver, but it has been tested
and works fine with multiple antenna.  The most likely source of this
problem is old firmware in the second antenna.   Please take a look at:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Active_Antenna_Reprogramming

and ensure that the antenna is running v. 3107 of the firmware.

A less likely possibility is actual hardware failure.   You might
open the
Antenna and make sure that the USB connection is still well soldered.

John