Turn off mesh (g1g1)?

Ricardo Carrano carrano at ricardocarrano.com
Fri Feb 15 06:42:11 EST 2008

Gary,

Is it similar to #6370? Removing networks.cfg does the trick?

If not, would you please turn debug on:

echo 0x6184 > /sys/module/libertas/parameters/libertas_debug

And capture the dmesg output and then file a bug (including XO build version
and AP brand, model, version)?

Turning off the mesh is not available in current releases yet.

Thanks,
Ricardo Carrano