hackathon/mini-Jam in Boston, Sat. 2/16

Yifan yifan.sun at students.olin.edu
Thu Feb 14 21:18:34 EST 2008

The Olin College OLPC chapter, on the wiki at
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Olin_university_chapter/, is hosting a min-jam in
the Boston area this weekend. we will be running it at Olin, about 40
minutes outside of Boston/Cambridge [in Needham, MA], and we'd love to have
local contributors [hardware, software, education, wiki people, general
content; anything really] swing by. The event will run from 12:00pm on
Saturday until 6:00am on Sunday morning. You can find more details on the
wiki at [[University Chapter Jam Boston]] or at our website, <
http://olinolpc.org>.

In addition to participants, we are also looking for good project ideas,
along the lines of <
http://www.olpcaustria.org/mediawiki/index.php/Ideas_for_activities>. If you
have anything, email nicole.lee at students.olin.edu, or leave a note on this
talk page: [[User talk:Nlee]], or on the event page [[Talk:University
Chapter Jam Boston]].

Thanks!