RPM packages for Sugar and activities and LiveCD

Alexander Todorov alexx.todorov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 09:39:52 EST 2008

Hello all,
I apologize if that's been asked before.
I couldn't find RPM packages for Sugar or activities except a few made for
personal use and hosted on the Internet.

My intention is to create rpm package for every activity and then have these
packages in a common repository. Even better if they are accepted upstream in
Fedora repos. By doing this it will be very easy to use Fedora remixing tools
and crete live cds with the Sugar interface (as I've seen such based on Ubuntu).

The pros behind that is that not everybody wants to build from source or using
emulation. Up to date LiveCD will benefit all the translators and content
writers who are not necessarily Linux experts.

Anybody who wants to help?

Greetings,
Alexander.