mouse unstable on rc2

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Mon Feb 11 22:06:51 EST 2008

david at lang.hm wrote:

> I have also seen this on my second box, but I haven't been useing it as
> extensivly so I can't promise that it never had a problem before (it was
> still on build 650 prior to this weekend, with no noticed problems.

Please use the clean 'copy-nand' install to roll your builds forward and
backwards.  If you can prove that its actually the build doing it then
you've made a really interesting discovery.  Perhaps one that will let
us have better fixes for this issue.

So far every time someone has claimed its build/firmware related and
I've asked them to prove it by going back and forth it has not held up.

--
Richard Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child