Include olpc-audit in olpc-utils?

Bernardo Innocenti bernie at laptop.org
Fri Feb 8 05:19:31 EST 2008

Michael Stone wrote:

> olpc-audit is a filesystem-status-verifier written for us by Marcus
> Leech. I think it would be decent to include in olpc-utils because,
> analogous to the network and battery status detectors, it's handy for
> figuring out if people have done funny things to their filesystem. Also,
> I'd like to be able to run it from inside pilgrim or puritan chroots
> before releasing builds.

Sure!

> Anyway, I've prepared patches to include it in olpc-utils in the
> 'master' branch of
>
>   http://dev.laptop.org/git/users/mstone/olpc-utils
>   (and the other usual urls)
>
> Would you consider merging them?

The patches look fine, but next time don't manually bump
the package revision and edit the spec file log: I have
a Makefile rule to automate this.

Also, would you mind doing the committing and package
rebuilding on your own?  I'm still wandering around in
Australia and I don't seem to find a decent Internet connection
anywhere.

(or I can do it later if it's not urgent)

--
 \___/
 |___|   Bernardo Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/