project application: OLPC Europe

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Thu Feb 7 13:20:44 EST 2008

Hi,

On Monday 21 January 2008 16:11, Holger Levsen wrote:
> we (a group of people starting OLPC Europe, website below) would like to
> apply for a project hosted on laptop.orgs infrastructure, currently mostly
> to have a central git repository to store the sources for the
> Documentation, Presentations, Information, Code and Press Material.
>
> 1. Project name             : OLPC Europe

[...]

What's the status on this? There were no objections raised or any other reply
whatsoever :)

I was about to mail the access request tracker, but according to the
instructions this ain't neccessary anymore:
http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php?title=Project_hosting&diff=100051&oldid=78657

So, what now? :)

regards,
	Holger