Activity Icons gone

Andres Cabrera mantaraya36 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:13:36 EST 2008

Hi all,

I've suddenly lost all the icons for activities, after trying to update
the Develop Activity. I deleted the entry for the older version from the
journal, and then fired up the newer version. I did notice before firing
up the new version that the icon for the develop activity was not there
but the space for it was there and if I hovered over it, it was still
called Develop. When I installed the new one, there were two icons for
develop, but everything seemed normal, and the Develop activity ran OK.
After reboot, I have no icons for activities.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Andrés