Observing games

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 13:18:24 EST 2008

On Feb 6, 2008 8:46 AM, Gerard J. Cerchio <gjpc at circlesoft.com> wrote:

> > I previously asked for volunteers to work on Connect. Despite some
> > interest, it hasn't progressed further, so I'll reiterate: Patches
> > welcome!
> >
> > Regards
> > Morgan
> >

> Once I have more time, in say a month or two, I'll continue development
> on PlayGo again which is a direct descendant of Connect. I'll keep in
> mind that you would like enhancements to propagate up the tree.
>
> - Gerard

Thanks, Gerard.

We have a good page on the Wiki for Activities, with links to
individual projects. What would be a good way to share information on
these more general development projects? Is there a page for it?

Should we turn the observing functions into a shared library and have
a Libraries page? We have the same issue with text-to-speech in the
Speak activity. It started as a standalone activity, but makes sense
to provide as an option for all activity development. Not in Draw or
TamTam, perhaps, but certainly in Browse, Write, Calc, and others.

--
Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/