[sugar] What's left for Update.1

Mitch Bradley wmb at laptop.org
Sat Feb 2 14:24:07 EST 2008

I can make a q2d12 with the fix for 6291.  The fix is extremely low risk
- just a change in one number that tells how far to search for
additional nodes in a partially-written block.

The only reason why I haven't made a q2d12 already is because I can't
get to the build server - the machine "learn" which is the ssh gateway
to the firmware build server is down.

I can actually build anywhere, but the automated scripts that package
and distribute the release are on the one machine.