Auto-suspend and Presence Service

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 14:29:26 EST 2008

Hi John,

Thanks for the comments and early catch on this.

Robert and wireless/collaboration experts,

Can you comment on this?

There are a couple of relevant requirements and known issues documented
here: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Feature_roadmap/Improved_battery_life

It sounds like we need a solid design proposal which defines exactly
how/when the wireless uses power and how/when the XO wakes up. Any links
or suggestions welcome.

Thanks,

Greg S