Installing Flash on the OLPC

genesee genesee.gbh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 21:04:26 EST 2008

Back in build 656 AF9 did battle with gnash. yum remove gnash did the trick
in Terminal. Now with build 767 or 790 AF10 and gnash have been quite civil,
none of those stacked duplicate screens or the like.

Of course you do, Scott! Some of your best work yet. Very clear and easy to
follow. Still, I'm sticking with Browse until Firefox is more Sugar
friendly...unless Browse becomes more Firefox like?

"Mozilla nature is Buddha nature"-graffitti in the bathroom at work.