G1G1 updates, Lennon video and other vids

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Sat Dec 27 18:33:04 EST 2008

David,

I believe it's his real speech, with a few composite moments.  It
sounds like other interviews I've heard -- and different from most
singing voice examples in my head.  You're not alone in making that
comment about the voice.     Feel free to suggest post topics or
additional videos to review for the blog in the comments.

SJ