Lennon video and other vids

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Sat Dec 27 18:29:20 EST 2008

If you still want the originals for download, you can find some at
media.laptop.org, but that machine isn't designed to take much
traffic.
http://media.laptop.org/zimi/
http://media.laptop.org/brandvideos/

You can also see other videos uploaded to the olpc group at DM, which
are automatically converted and moved there (once they are approved
for group inclusion), so if you already have a vid you want others to
be able to see on their XO, make a DM account and post it to
http://www.dailymotion.com/olpc

where it will join

http://olpc.dailymotion.com/video/x7gne6_give-one-get-one-2007-thank-you_school
http://olpc.dailymotion.com/video/x7f7jj_one-laptop-per-child-zimis-story-fu_school
http://olpc.dailymotion.com/video/x7o505_skills-the-right-to-education_lifestyle
http://olpc.dailymotion.com/video/x7ft2t_olpc-mission-video-part-1_tech
http://olpc.dailymotion.com/video/x7ft5g_olpc-mission-video-part-2_tech

along with a large collection of Plonsters claymations, a /huge/
collection of Cullen Wood kids' videos, and more.

Sebastien - I think we may need another way to navigate (a set of
numbers in addition to <<  >>) now that the group's broken 400
videos...

SJ