Problems revealed by a report of detailed changes to 8.2.1 tickets.

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Tue Dec 23 14:58:59 EST 2008

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Ed McNierney <ed at laptop.org> wrote:
> Thanks for the help!  I think we seem to be in a state where the "first
> option" (making one RC build with all fixes) is reasonable.  It also seems
> like getting a staging build for early testing today would also be helpful,
> as there are enough substantial "test in build" tickets available already.

Yes, http://dev.laptop.org/~bert/staging-pkgs.html shows a substantial
number of fixes are in staging-6/7.  I think we just need deepak's
kernel now to have all of the "ready to test" packages in a build.

> P.S. If you're also responsible for tweaking the Trac query for report #38,
> thanks.

Guilty as charged.  Maybe I'll eventually get the action needed
statuses sorted correctly.
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )