Problems revealed by a report of detailed changes to 8.2.1 tickets.

Ed McNierney edmcnierney at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 13:57:56 EST 2008

Michael -

Are we able to promptly and regularly generate 8.2.1 builds that
reflect the work being done?  From last week's reports I get the
impression that various bits of progress are being made, but we've had
no 8.2.1 builds since the first one.

If there is anything you (or anyone else) can do to ensure that bug
fixes can quickly get into a build for testing, that would be very
helpful and an excellent assignment.  Please let me know if there is
anything I can do to assist.  Thanks.

      - Ed