performance work

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 11:35:15 EST 2008

Hi Jordan,

Looks like we made a little more progress on graphics benchmarking. See
Neil's results below.

I updated the feature page with the test results so far:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Feature_roadmap/General_UI_sluggishness

What's next?

Do we know enough now to target a particular section of the code for
optimization?

Thanks,

Greg S