Jabber client activity

Mildred Ki'Lya ml.mildred593 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 19:56:33 EST 2008

rihoward1 at gmail.com wrote:
> Mildred,
>
> Chat is a jabber client.
> Also other people have gajim and or pidgin running okay and no problem
> with saving configuration.
I guess, but I have absolutely no idea on how to configure where you put
your jabber id and your password. So far, I thought it was only useful
inside the mesh networking.

By the way, I just created a Gajim activity inspiring myself from the
Firefox activity, and it seems to work even if sugar integration could
be pushed further. If anyone wants it I think I can put it somewhere.

Mildred

--
Mildred Ki'Lya
╭───────── mildred593@online.fr ──────────