Jabber client activity

Mildred Ki'Lya ml.mildred593 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 17:49:07 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

I'm new here, and I came interested in the OLPC project because it's a
wonderful computer, very well integrated, and I just had one via the
European G1G1 project. And now, I thought I could contribute :)

I wanted to know if there was any project of creating an activity that
would be a jabber client. If so, could I help, where is it? And if not,
perhaps I should start one.

I just tried to run gajim in sugar,  but it seems because the $HOME gets
defined in a sandboxed environment that is erased each time, so I can't
keep the configuration :/ On the other hand, I think that writing from
scratch a jabber client would require much work, and time I don't really
have. What do you think is appropriate?

Thanks :)

Mildred

--