Display X module for B2

Guy Sheffer guysoft42 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 19:53:38 EST 2008

Hello all,
In Israel we are starting a pilot using 30 B2 OLPC machines.
I have one running sugar 8.2 OS already, however one problem remains:

As you might know the support for the graphical adapter has been
dropped, so the X won't start. I am not sure where to find the code in
the GIT repository because its pretty old, also I am not sure where to
look.

Does anyone here know how to get the display adapter of the B2 laptop
running in sugar 8.2? or pinpoint where I can find the source code
related?
( Searching in:
http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=users/bernie/xf86-amd-devel;a=summary
Did not help... )

I know OLPC work with the B2 has stoped, however this is our only chance
to bootstrap a pilot here. And I have solved the swap problems and
localization. The graphical module is all I need.

Thanks,
Guy Sheffer