[Techteam] Weekend reports, holiday plans, PTO reporting

Henry Edward Hardy hhardy01 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 17:03:19 EST 2008

I'll be on vacation and out of town from Saturday, Dec. 20 to Monday, Dec
29, 2008.

I will have intermittent internet access during this time.

There will be no official OLPC Volunteer Infrastructure Group meeting next
week.

You may contact Reuben or Ed for *urgent* issues during this time. Otherwise
please file an rt ticket, thanks.

Happy and safe Holidays to all!!

--HH.

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 4:33 PM, Richard A. Smith <richard at laptop.org>wrote:

> Ed McNierney wrote:
>
> > (2) Please send email to techteam about your plans for next week and the
> > week after, so we know how to find people (or know they can't be found).
>
> I will be in Arkansas Dec 22nd - Dec 26 and return to work on the 29th.
>
> --
> Richard Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
> One Laptop Per Child

Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use
the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.
--anon