Journal integration for Scratch

Eben Eliason eben at laptop.org
Thu Dec 18 13:25:45 EST 2008

Thanks John!

My previous comments weren't meant as an attack against you or
Scratch, of course.  We know as well as anyone about resource
constraints!   I just want to keep everyone honest, and make sure that
the broader goals for Sugar and the Journal don't get lost while we
struggle to figure out how to reach them.

I wish I could say "the Journal does all of these things
wonderfully!", but alas, I can only muster "the Journal, as
(re)designed, would do all of these things wonderfully!"  Hopefully
we'll get there.

- Eben