Cmap tools

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 12:53:53 EST 2008

Hi All,

Picking up this old thread
(http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/2008-September/018835.html)

I want to move this forward again.

There is a beta version of a smaller Linux implementation of CMap tools
now. Download it from here:
http://cmap.ihmc.us/download/cmaplite.php

Does anyone have time to try running this inside of the X windows
activity mentioned below?

While we have some traction on other concept map tools (thanks Tomeu for
Labrynth), CMap is "incumbent" in a number of countries and I want to
figure out how close we are to supporting it. It will affect our ability
to get XOs and Sugar in to more schools systems so its certainly
valuable work.

Let me know if anyone has a chance to try this out and document what it
will take to make it work.

Thanks,

Greg S

http://www.hackszine.com/blog/archive/2007/12/run_a_nested_x11_desktop_on_th.html

 > I couldn't resist making an activity for that:
 >
 >        http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities/X

Anybody has any idea about how to make xephyr use the clipboard of the
external X server? DND may be even harder.

Regards,

Tomeu