[support-gang] Harvard Square Chipotle One Burrito per OLPC!

Henry Edward Hardy hhardy01 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 11:10:06 EST 2008

I asked if I could bring 10 people, they said "bring ten or as many as you
want".

The first ten responses are:

1: Tyler
2: Jeff
3: Brian
4: Seth
5: Frances
6: Justin
7: Mel
8: Richard
9: Adam
10. Dan B.

If you still want to come and did not make the "list", be at Chipotle by 1
and I will try to add you to the "free food". If not, the place is pretty
cheap and we can still hang out a bit.

Suggest bringing your business cards (so we can win more free food later),
and XO's if you want to play XO games (no reliable free wireless that plays
nice with XO in H Sq, regrettably).

See you at Chipotle between 12:45 and 1.

--HH.