nandblaster: can't open fs.plc for reading

Erik Garrison erik at laptop.org
Wed Dec 17 14:17:47 EST 2008

Emiliano,

Great to hear that it works for you!  Thanks for the valuable testing.

To avoid future confusion about this filetype I have updated
git://dev.laptop.org/users/erik/image-digestor so that it refers to a
'placement control file' and produces <image file basename>.plc as
output.  This should make things slightly clearer semantically.

Please git-pull.

Erik