Downloading Scratch project to XO

John Maloney jmaloney at media.mit.edu
Tue Dec 16 18:51:08 EST 2008

Hi, Bert.

Thanks for the help on this.

To clarify, what I was doing was using the clipboard to move a
downloaded Scratch project file. I dragged it from the Journal to the
clipboard, then went to the Scratch activity and dropped it onto the
Scratch window. So that's a somewhat different path from trying to
open the project directly in the Journal. It would be great to get
both paths working eventually.

Re: But this retrieval could be done in the Scratch wrapper script.

Cool! That would be an easy solution for me if the wrapper script is
not too complex. Could you give me a hint about what the wrapper
script would look like?

Meanwhile, I will try to make the drag-n-drop-from-clipboard solution
work.

	-- John