Downloading Scratch project to XO

Andrés Monroy-Hernández andresmh at media.mit.edu
Mon Dec 15 10:35:24 EST 2008

Hi Philipp,

I am not sure if this helps, but our apache config file has this for
the Scratch file extension:
   AddType application/x-scratch-project sb

My impression is that what you descrie has to do more with how the XO
operating system handles the Scratch file type and/or with how to
create the correct system call for Scratch to open a file.

For the first, probably someone at OLPC might be able to you more, for
the latter perhaps John know can help.

Best.

--
Andrés