[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-gabble 0.7.17

Morgan Collett morgan.collett at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 03:07:10 EST 2008

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 20:33, Robert McQueen
<robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk> wrote:
> The "I accidentally an entire call *and* MUC" release.
>
> Tarball:
> http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-gabble/telepathy-gabble-0.7.17.tar.gz
> Signature:
> http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-gabble/telepathy-gabble-0.7.17.tar.gz.asc
> Git repository:
> git://git.collabora.co.uk/git/telepathy-gabble.git
> http://git.collabora.co.uk/?p=telepathy-gabble.git (gitweb)
>
> Dependencies:
>
> * dbus 1.1.0 (D-Bus Tubes are no longer conditionally compiled)
>
> * dbus-glib 0.78 (fixes support for complex types in hashtables)

F-10 doesn't have dbus-glib 0.78, only 0.76 so I can't add this to
joyride yet. Do we want an OLPC-4 branch for dbus-glib to handle this?

> Enhancements:
>
> * Add support for the new draft ContactCapabilities spec to communicate
>  tube capabilities.
>
> Fixes:
>
> * Incoming Jingle calls are no longer automatically accepted when the
>  call is connected and the local codecs are ready.
>
> * Incoming MUC invites are no longer automatically accepted when
>  changing your presence.

Collabora, is this relevant to OLPC? If not, we can hold off on
packaging this for now, but if we need it we must make the above
happen...

Regards
Morgan