Way to tell if it is an XO

Marcel Renaud marcelr01 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 08:46:15 EST 2008

Hey Martin!

The auth mechanism you mention is what we hoped for when we started working
on this project :) So I am glad there's ppl working on that! It will help
many other projects too, to have a reliable and secure auth mechanism to be
deployed on school servers.

We basically had to propose one ourselves for the project definition because
otherwise it wouldn't be approved but I personally think that having an auth
method based on the school server is the way to go !

We decided to run the app on the XO end for various reasons, but It would be
good to authenticate against the school server and route messages through
the school server anyways.

Yes I am only working in Uruguay.

Thanks a lot!

Marcel