2588 - Journal unusable

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Thu Dec 11 04:29:48 EST 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 5:06 AM, Mikus Grinbergs <mikus at bga.com> wrote:
> The Journal entries do not show the object icon - so they cannot be
> launched from.
>
> This SEVERE error has now lasted through five Joyride builds.

joyride builds are automatic. 5 builds is about 1 day. Please be a
little more patient.

I assume from your language that this is a regression, i.e. it worked
six joyride builds ago? This wasn't clear from your original mail, but
is valuable info to have. Can you recall the most recent working
version?

> I'm posting here, rather than write a ticket, as a way to get
> quickest to those who can do something about it.  Or should users
> who have real XOs (rather than emulators) stop participating ?

I'd suggest tickets for all bugs because they are harder to get lost
(and soon will be triaged into appropriate priority). Then, for the
important ones, feel free to raise extra attention on the mailing
list.

But even if you do both, you may have to wait more than 1 day for a fix.

cheers,
Daniel