[Sugar-devel] Wacom Bamboo with XO?

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Thu Dec 11 00:38:27 EST 2008

Hi Chris,

On 11 Dec 2008, at 02:58, Chris Marshall wrote:

> There appeared to be a problem with the Zoom in and
> out function as zooming all the way out, and then back in
> results in the canvas offset by various amounts.  I was not
> able to make it shift back without restarting the Activity.

The "hand" keys actually do work in Colors! Yay – this is the first
activity I know of that uses them, a big round of applause for Wade!!
So, you can pan the canvas about like you can in Photoshop when
holding the spacebar and dragging.

P.S. thanks for the Option "Suppress" "60", makes the Wacom draw in
realtime here on the XO :-)