WPA-PEAP with MSCHAPv2

Bobby Powers bobbypowers at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 14:41:57 EST 2008

(to dig this back up)
I have a similar situation here at my university - WPA2 enterprise w/
PEAP/MSCHAPv2.  My Macbook Pro with F9 couldn't connect, neither can my XO
(running F9, DebXO, or 8.2), but my Macbook Pro with F10 connects fine.

I assume this is due to Network Manager .7 in F10.  Any word on how NM .7
integration into sugar is coming, or what is left to be done?
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Network_manager_0.7 is pretty out of date it seems
(or maybe nothing has really happened lately)

yours,
bobby