proposal for updating Activities/Joyride page

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Sun Dec 7 08:15:54 EST 2008

Hi,

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities/Joyride is out of date.  Some
activities, e.g. Record and Read, need new versions listed which are
not backwards compatible with 8.2. The current listed versions are
included because of Joyride including Activities/G1G1 which includes
Activities/Record-G1G1, but if I were to modify that then
Activities/G1G1/8.2 would be modified too, causing broken upgrades for
8.2 users.

So, I propose these changes:
 1. Record-G1G1 is copied to Record-G1G1-8.2
 2. Activities/G1G1/8.2 is updated to use Record-G1G1-8.2
 3. Record-G1G1 is updated to point to the newest version, which is
only compatible with 9.1

I'm happy to do this except I can't do step 2 (the 8.2 page is
locked). Any comments before I beg SJ for access?

Daniel