XO identity shared via Browse

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 11:46:45 EST 2008

Hi Luke,

If you're interested in Sugar on XO, I believe that Tomeu et al want you
on devel... Anyway I'll try to copy you on this thread.

It would be useful to have a generic solution which works with many
types of server software and many network configurations.

However, this is where I need to separate "must have" from "nice to have".

We must allow the XS to know which XO it is talking to when there is an
XS and XO on the same protected network (AKA XS doing NAT and acting as
gateway to Internet).

I can't wait for the "nice to have" piece if there is no agreement on
technical implementation. I want the "must have" piece by March, no
matter what.

I'll take both too but I wont settle for none of the above :-)

Thanks,

Greg S