Music Keyboard for TamTam?

Mr frÿffffffffffe9dÿffffffffffe9ric pouchal fred260571 at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 5 05:32:00 EST 2008

Hello

It seems that you need "jack" in order to connect your usb-midi keyboard to your application

http://jackaudio.org/

http://sourceforge.net/projects/bristol

a nice keyboard could be , I dont know if linux supports this keyboard

KORG nanoKEY 25-Key USB MIDI Controller Keyboard
$49.00
http://www.amazon.com/KORG-nanoKEY-25-Key-Controller-Keyboard/dp/B001H2X192/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=musical-instruments&qid=1228472814&sr=8-1

Fred