Fedora 10 on XO

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Thu Dec 4 18:01:31 EST 2008

Hi Greg,

   > http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Feature_roadmap#Linux_and_OS

   > Any comments welcome. Do they make sense? Are they well defined?
   > What else do we need to track?

FWIW, I think this is the first I've heard of:

   "Must allow switching between Fedora 10 with a conventional desktop
   manager and XO running Sugar, and back. Must/should? allow this on
   all XOs shipping with XO release 9.1.0. That is, an XO which ships
   with Sugar"

Fedora 10 (at least, as shipped on SD for G1G1) doesn't fit on our NAND
at the moment, and requires swap, so this one needs to become much more
concrete.

Thanks,

- Chris.
--