F10 - recognizing other XOs

John Gilmore gnu at toad.com
Thu Dec 4 15:35:47 EST 2008

> What I see in Neighborhood View is inconsistent - none of the XOs
> sees all of the others, and who sees whom changes from day to day.

There are bugs around auto-suspend and the Presence Service.  Those
are being worked on for 9.1, as part of reducing overall power
consumption (enabling invisible auto-suspend by default).

If you have Presence problems and none of your machines are using
"Automatic Power Management" (autosuspend), then you may have an
unknown bug, worth reporting.

You're also running a mix of releases, which complicates diagnosis.
Can you reproduce the problem with a simple case (e.g. two joyride
machines, with no other machine running)?

	John