wiki.laptop.org upgrade

Ed McNierney ed at laptop.org
Thu Dec 4 12:51:13 EST 2008

Bernie -

Wiki.laptop.org is a public-facing Web site used by many, many people who
are not on devel@ or hunt for RT tickets or listen in on VIG meetings.  Our
public services - especially during our G1G1 period - are mission-critical
and we cannot treat them casually.

Henry and I spoke briefly this morning and we will work together to put
together clearer procedures and policies for work that affects our public
Web services so modifications to those services are made more appropriately
in the future.

    - Ed