New joyride build 2572

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Wed Dec 3 16:28:29 EST 2008

Hi,

   > http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/olpc/streams/joyride/build2572

This build should finally be able to launch activities, except for ones
that use gstreamer.  Thanks to Daniel Drake for the launching fix!

Please start filing bugs for regressions from the F9 builds.  For now,
I think it would be helpful to add the "F10" keyword to them in Trac,
where the following query will show all of the remaining regressions:

http://dev.laptop.org/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&keywords=~F10

(Note that we're nowhere near recommending these builds to users yet;
just to developers who are interested in working out where the rest of
the bugs are.)

Thanks!

- Chris.
--